Friday, January 7, 2011

Update - Schedule

WOW, an update. Sorry to my adoring fans, for being so busy lately. What a hectic holiday season I've been having. But I did make a few New Years Resolutions and one of them is to update this blog ASAP. Shame on me.

I have two experiences I need to finish writing up on. One is my experience passing out Turkeys in Detroit for Christmas dinner with my friends' church. This one should be up this weekend or early next week at the latest. The second is my experience at a pagan ceremony. It was such a unique cultural and religious experience that I want to make sure I do it proper justice with my blog about it. I've not had the time to sit and write a lengthy blog about it yet, but it is coming. I've meandered my way through The Illustrated Guide to Wicca - The Secrets of Witchcraft Revealed and I am one or two questions away from being able to put all my thoughts to computer.

I also have an experience or two on the table, including with the Michigan Militia and a Wild Shamanism teacher and dance instructor!

So thank you for your patience, please help spread the word about my little blog. (I said I wouldn't start really promoting until I had 5 'experiences' but that doesn't mean you can't!). also look for some updates to the blog itself in terms of relevant information and what have you.

Thanks again, I'm looking forward to experiencing some great new things in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment